In addition to getting the right mount for your tv, be sure what wall material you will be mounting to. most tv are too heavy to secure only to drywall, so make sure you mount it to the wall studs, mounting to a concrete or block wall will require special hardware that may not be included.the following best tv wall mounts use the latest innovative components to meet your needs.
Supporting 10" up to 40" flat panel displays
VESA standard: 75x75,100x100mm
3. Hand locking Mechanism for rigid storage when positioned.
4. Rapid transition from static to dynamic viewing-90 — +0 up and down folded position
5.VESA plate With micro-adjustment function: pan +/- 5 degrees ,removable 14mm(left and right),185mm (up and down).
6. Wall plate with micro adjustable angle +/-10 degrees.
7. Lightweight construction that is easy to mount and transporation.
8.Max screen weight capacity: 30 kg
10.Instructions and mounting hardware included
12. customization is available