Full-motion Curved and Flat Panel TV Mount design which allows screen to be discreetly-mounted just 39mm from wall when folded back or 540mm away when fully extended. Includes cable management, integrated spirit level for easy leveling during mounting and stylish cover plates which complement satin black finish to create stylish, contemporary mounting solution. Easy tilt adjustment as well as three swivel points to help achieve perfect screen view.
1. Designed for screens up to 65” (165cm)/36kg (80lbs)
2. Fully motion mount with dual arms
3. Ideal for corner mounting
4. Universal screen mounting interface fits screens with VESA and non-VESA mounting patterns from 300 x 300,\
5. up to 600 x 400mm
6. Easy tilt adjustment-3~+10 Degrees 7. Features: three swivel points: 180° at wall, 360° at central pivot and 180° at interface
8. Ultra-slim design mounts screen only 39mm (1.54") from wall when folded flat
9. Attractive cover plates included to hide fixings. Integrated cable management and spirit level bubble. Simple hook-on installation with all mounting hardware. Arm extends up to 560mm (22"). Attractive cover plates included to hide fixings. Integrated cable management and spirit level bubble. Suitable for concrete/brick or stud walls up 16" are included. Colors: black and white.
As the market and our customers require diversity, we can customize our products or create new products using a variety of materials and finishes including Metal Wood Plastic and others. With our products longevity, variety and user friendly features and design our reputation continues to grow both domestically and internationally.
1. For those items have quality problems, we are agreed to return them back for repairing.
2. Normally speaking, it asks for 35 days for mass production except during observed holidays.
3. samples are available for your checking quality; it takes about 3-5 days for sending samples in stock or out of stock.
4. the default package is common brown box with simple word printing, we also can use your designed color box, and you need to advise your packaging requirement ahead of time for an accurate quote.
5. We prefer to T/T, 30% deposit and balance 70% paid off before shipment.