In-Wall Articulating Mount for Small 23”-40” Flat Panel Displays (Black,Max 80Lbs, 23~40inch)This is our new in-wall mountmade to hang your flat panel display as close to the wall as possible. Built to mount between two 16" on-center studs, this in-wall box will fit any 23" - 40" flat panel television. Flexibility key as this mount pulls out to an impressive 22 inches. When pushed back into the box, the back of the TV at a remarkable 3/4" from the wall. The only thing that will get any closer to the wall than our mount is the paint! It allows your TV to lay flat against the wall just as a picture frame does. The adjustable arms easily fold into the in-wall box so that they lay unseen. Conversely, the arms extend outward up to almost 22" to allow for any viewing angle. This mount has a 15 degree tilt, and it's able to swivel 180 degree.
1. Flat panel displays sizes: 23"-40"
2. Total Arm extension: 22"
3. Includes in-wall box which sits between 16" wood studs
4. Removable gang box and cable management access, Solid, heavy-gauge, all steel construction
5. VESA patterns: 100x200, up to 200x200.
6. Tilts up to 15 degrees.
7. Maximum load capacity: 80lbs
8. Cantilever arm mount for flat panel TVs, Mounting hardware included, Wall pattern template included
As the market and our customers require diversity, we can customize our products or create new products using a variety of materials and finishes including Metal Wood Plastic and others. With our products longevity, variety and user friendly features and design our reputation continues to grow both domestically and internationally.
1. For those items have quality problems, we are agreed to return them back for repairing.
2. Normally speaking, it asks for 35 days for mass production except during observed holidays.
3. samples are available for your checking quality; it takes about 3-5 days for sending samples in stock or out of stock.
4. the default package is common brown box with simple word printing, we also can use your designed color box, and you need to advise your packaging requirement ahead of time for an accurate quote.
5. We prefer to T/T, 30% deposit and balance 70% paid off before shipment.