This Adjustable Tilting/Swiveling Wall mount metal bracketgives you a rock solid platform to mount your flat panel display onto. The cantilever arm provides smooth and easy movement and a wide range of motion. The monitor mounting plate is able to tilt, swivel, and pan
1. Easy tilt adjustment as well as three swivel points to help achieve perfect screen view
2. Designed for screens up to 40” (101.6cm)/31.8kg (70lbs)
3. Universal screen mounting interface fits screens with VESA and non-VESA mounting patterns from 100 x 100, up to 200 x 200mm
4. Easy tilt adjustment ±15° (no tools required)
5. Features: three swivel points: 180° at wall, 360° at central pivot and 180° at interface
6. Ultra-slim design mounts screen only 36mm (1.42") from wall when folded flat
7. Attractive cover plates included to hide fixings
8. Integrated cable management and spirit level bubble
9. Simple hook-on installation with all mounting hardware
10. Arm extends up to 560mm (22")
11. Attractive cover plates included to hide fixings.Integrated cable management and spirit level bubble.Suitable for concrete/brick or stud walls up 16" are included. Colors: black and white
As the market and our customers require diversity, we can customize our products or create new products using a variety of materials and finishes including Metal Wood Plastic and others. With our products longevity, variety and user friendly features and design our reputation continues to grow both domestically and internationally.
1. For those items have quality problems, we are agreed to return them back for repairing.
2. Normally speaking, it asks for 35 days for mass production except during observed holidays.
3. samples are available for your checking quality; it takes about 3-5 days for sending samples in stock or out of stock.
4. the default package is common brown box with simple word printing, we also can use your designed color box, and you need to advise your packaging requirement ahead of time for an accurate quote.
5. We prefer to T/T, 30% deposit and balance 70% paid off before shipment.